Forms and Permits

Building Department:

Building Permit Application (PDF)

Additional Building Department Forms and Handouts can be found on the Building Department's web page:

Application for Historic Exterior Property Alteration (PDF)
Required for exterior alterations in Carver's historic district.  Visit the HPC page for more information.

Utility Department (water & sewer):

Utility Payments (Website) and Energy (Water) Assistance Program (10/1/22 - 9/30/23)

Start Utility Services Application Form

Stop Utility Services Application Form

Direct Payment Plan Application Form (PDF)

Request for Account Changes Form 

Request to Turn Water On or Off Form

Watering Permit - 30 day

Facility/Field Rentals:

To check field availability, see:  Field Availability

Facility Rental Application Form (PDF)

Park Shelter Request Form

Field Scheduling Request Form

Rustic Campsite Request - Riverside Park

Request - Field Lighting Form

Cancellation or Change - Field Lighting

Cancellation or Change - Field Request Form


Hawker/Peddler/Transient Merchant/Solicitor Application Form (including Food Trucks)

UTV Registration Application Form

Installation of Utilities and Right of Way Management Application Form
Required for any utility installation/construction being performed within the City Right-of-Way.

Right of Way (ROW) Obstruction Application Form
Not for utility installation; required for obstructions affecting the traveling public on City streets.

Data Access Request Form (Website)

Assessment Search (website)

Study Request Form - Street Sign and  Pavement Marking Policy