The Engineering Department provides engineering guidance, technical advice and recommendations to the City Council, Advisory Commissions and City Staff concerning:
- Planning, Design and Administration of all Public Construction Projects
- Public Street and Utility Infrastructure Planning and Management
- Management of the Municipal State Aid (MSA) Street System
- Development Reviews and Inspections
- Right of Way Management Permits
Services also include GIS mapping, updates to comprehensive utility plans, and other engineering studies.
Current Engineering Projects
Visit the City Projects page for details related to projects happening in Carver.