COMING SOON - New online payment processor and more ways to pay!
We know paying utility bills isn’t your favorite thing to do, so we’re making it as easy as possible for you to make a payment. Starting in August, the City will be launching a new user-friendly, electronic payment system with InvoiceCloud. You can look forward to being able to:
- Pay your utility bill anytime 24/7 via an easy-to-use online portal
- Pay using PayPal, Google Pay and Venmo, along with many other options
- Manage your account and view up to two years of payment history
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Choose to go paperless with your bills
- You choose when to pay – simply schedule a payment for any future date (before the due date)
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay…save time and avoid late or missed payments
- On the go? Use Pay by Text to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
And the best news of all – It’s FREE! There are no added fees for residents to utilize any of these great new payment features. Residents who are currently using electronic payments will need to create a new account with InvoiceCloud. Once we go live with InvoiceCloud, residents will be able to access the payment site through our website at www.cityofcarver.com. So, mark your calendar…soon, you’ll be able to put away your checkbook and pay electronically!