Construction Update: October 7, 2022
Work completed the week of October 3:
Over the last week, watermain construction continued with the installation of new water services. The placement of new storm sewer utilities continued, and the restoration of partial site turf began. Xcel Energy was present to install new utilities and the electrical sub-contractor began placing new electrical lines for walkways and street lighting.
Work planned the week of October 10:
Work will include:
- The presence of a directional drilling crew actively working at the 6th Street/ Broadway Street intersection. Expect delays in the early half of the week.
- Crews installing the remainder of watermain utilities.
- Street paving from Community Park, east to the full reconstruction project area is anticipated to occur.
- Xcel Energy installation of new utilities.
- Additional restoration of graded ditch ways.