Riverside Rustic Campsites
Subfacility of Riverside Park
|Other Link||Carver Area Trails|
Rustic Campsite Reservations
Requests are processed during business hours. A reservation request is not valid until a campsite permit has been issued.
|Campsite Reservation Process|
|Step 1||Check Availability Here|
|Step 2||Complete the Campsite Reservation Form|
|Step 3||City staff will confirm availability and respond via email with an online payment link.|
|Step 4||Once payment is received, a reservation confirmation and campsite permit will be emailed to applicant.|
Arriving at the Park
The entrance to the park/campsites includes going under a bridge with a clearance of 12 feet.
The reservation is for the campsite only. Since this a public park, other events may be happening in the park.
Rules & Policies
By submitting this form, you are verifying that you have read the campsite policies and rules listed on this page and that you understand and agree to the terms of the release included in the form.
Riverside Rustic Campsite Reservation Policy
- Riverside Campsites are available April 15 through October 15 (conditions and weather permitting). The campsites are closed during the Steamboat Days celebration in September.
- Campsite reservation hours are 1:00 pm to 11:00 am the following day.
- Reservations are limited to 7 days in any one month.
- Reservation requests can be made by using the online form below or at City Hall, 316 Broadway, Carver.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. A reservation is confirmed only when payment is received.
- A $5 service fee will be charged for all cancellations requested by the individual prior to the reservation date. No refunds will be made on or after the reservation date. Extreme weather conditions may be taken into consideration, and refunds are subject to the discretion of the City of Carver. If the City of Carver closes the park, a full refund will be made.
Riverside Campsite Reservation Fee: $15 per day plus tax. Permits are required.
Riverside Campsite Rules
- Must be 18 years or older to reserve site.
- Person making reservation must be present during the reserved time period.
- Minor children must be supervised at all times.
- Absolutely no drugs or underage drinking allowed. The park is patrolled by the Carver County Sheriff's Department.
- Be mindful of excessive noise; no loud music. Quiet times are 10 pm to 6 am.
- Groups over 10 people (per campsite) are not allowed without prior written authorization.
- Park in designated areas; do not drive on the grass.
- Renter is responsible for making the area free of trash and debris before leaving.
- Pets must be leashed and in the owner’s control. Pet waste must be properly disposed of.
- Fires may not be over 3 feet in height, must be contained in the fire ring, and must be extinguished before leaving site.
At the Site
- Water is not available on site, please bring your own.
- Bring a flashlight, there are no lighting fixtures at the campsite.
- A portable restroom is available.
- No cutting trees, no out-of-state wood allowed. Follow Department of Natural Resources guidelines.
- Camping permit must be displayed on campsite post.